South West Australia Landscapes Tour
3 days (Weekend) | 21 – 23 Aug 2019 | $649 per person
Stunning Landscapes in South Western Australia
The South West of Western Australia is a remarkable region for landscape photography. In this tour, we will explore the South West region around Cape Naturaliste and Cape Leeuwin, covering everything ranging from rocky coasts, towering forests, pristine beaches, gentle bays, and mysterious caves.
This tour will be based at a holiday house in Dunsborough, where you will return after each shooting session to review and edit your photos. You will learn how to best post-process your images and our instructors will provide expert guidance and critique so you can improve your photographic and editing skills.
Our South West Australia Landscapes Tour is ideal for the beginner to intermediate photographer who is looking to improve their landscape photography and post-processing skills.
- Understanding your camera controls
- Introduction to manual settings
- Learning about light quality
- Working with available light
- Lens usage
- How to assess and get correct exposure
- Shutter speed control
- Aperture and depth of field control
- Landscape photography camera settings
- Long exposure photography camera settings
- Shooting technique
- Introduction to Metering
- Image composition basics
- Capturing images in JPG vs RAW