Studio Photography Intro Course
3 hrs | $249* per person
Interested in learning about studio photography and lighting? Want to move away from shooting with natural light and create your own lighting setup?
We can show you how you get started taking great photos with our Studio Photography Intro class. Use this knowledge to create your own images using a range of studio lighting equipment in our Perth CBD studio.
Classes are run by experienced Commercial / Advertising Photographers & Instructors at Perth’s largest commercial photography studio on Murray Street.
Studio Photography Intro Course Outline:
- Studio environment
- Studio lighting and setup
- Usage of studio equipment
- Using DSLRs/Mirrorless cameras in studio photography
- Basic camera settings and configuration
- Studio shooting workflow
- How to set up your own home studio
- Practical usage of studio photography
Book a Studio Photography Intro Course
* All prices shown are per person. Prices are correct at current time but are subject to change. Minimum of 4 people booked in for course to run. Please call or email us for more details. By making a Full Payment you agree to our booking terms and conditions. View our full terms & conditions here.