Private Photo Courses
3-6 hours | from $420
Private and Customised Photography Training
If you would like to learn at your own pace and find out exactly what you want to know, a Private Photo Course is the perfect solution. This is ideal for beginner photographers looking to learn how to use a camera or new skills without going through a typically frustrating trial and error process. For more advanced photographers, private photo courses will help improve your skills, develop your style and explore new areas in your photography.
Julius has taught over 500 students in the past 4 years and his private students have all come away with improved shooting skills, greater confidence, and enthusiasm to take their photography further.
Private Course Benefits:
- Your choice of date, starting time, and course duration (3hrs or 6hrs). We recommend timing your course for a sunset finish!
- Course fully customised to your learning needs. Or we can run a tried and tested course format, with some customisation for your needs.
- Bring a friend for free!
- Learn from Julius Pang, a multi-award winning travel photographer and former teacher. He has had extensive experience teaching people of all skill levels and ages and will find a way for you to best understand new concepts and techniques.
- Use of Julius’ range of professional photography equipment from Nikon and Olympus.
- Handouts and guides provided.
- Transport within the Perth CBD provided.
- We can also teach outside of the Perth CBD if you prefer, for example, if you live quite far north or south of the river (additional $50 fee applies).
A Private Course is customised to your learning needs, so the instructor will discuss with you what you will need to bring to your course. Typically, most private students will need to bring the following:
- DSLR, Mirrorless, or Advanced Point & Shoot (P&S) camera
- Additional lenses if available
- Camera manual
- Tripod (if available)
- Filters (if available)
- Spare battery
- Pen and paper to take notes (full course notes also provided)
- Appropriate clothing for weather and environmental conditions.
- Sturdy, comfortable walking shoes.
Students looking to learn photography editing in a Private Course will need to bring their own laptop with the appropriate software installed, and if required a range of their own images to work on.
Meals & Drinks
No meal is provided during a Private Course, however light refreshments (tea, coffee, biscuits, chocolate) are provided. During a Full Day (8 hour) Private Course, we will take a half-hour break for lunch.