Lighting & Composition Course
5 hrs | 28 June 2015 | SPECIAL – $149* pp
The perfect course for those looking to take their photography to the next level. In our Lighting & Composition Course you will learn about lighting and how to apply various composition techniques to improve your photography.
Light refreshments including tea, coffee, water, biscuits and sweets are provided throughout the course. There is a 30min break for lunch, but we do not provide lunch. Around the training venue there are places to purchase lunch from, or you can choose to bring your lunch with you.
Lighting & Composition Course Outline:
- Lighting techniques and styles
- Deconstructing images to see what makes them work
- Spatial composition techniques
- Assessing colour and tone in images
- Advanced composition techniques
- Field trip around Perth CBD to put theory into practice
- How to work a scene to create the best image possible
- DSLR Camera or Mirrorless camera with interchangeable lens
- Additional lenses (if available)
- Camera manual
- Tripod (if available)
- Spare battery
- Pen and paper to take notes (full course notes also provided)
We have a few camera bodies and lenses available for hire for the course. This is handy in case you are looking to buy a camera in future but aren’t sure of what to get. We will also provide some purchasing information during the course and are happy to answer any queries you have about equipment purchase outside of the course too. Please contact us for further information.
The next Lighting & Composition Course will be held:
- 28 June 2015 (Sun):
- From 12:30pm-6pm (30min break in the middle)
Book a Lighting & Composition Course
Next course dates:
- Sunday, 28 June 2015, 12:30-6pm.
* All prices shown are per person. Prices are correct at current time but are subject to change. Minimum of 2 people booked in for course to run. Please call or email us for more details. By making a Full Payment you agree to our booking terms and conditions. View our full terms & conditions here.