Booking Terms and Conditions for Courses
- In order for you to come on a Course arranged by Incredible Photo Tours, you must make a booking. This is done by:
- paying a 10% deposit or $100 deposit for the Course as indicated on the Course website page; or
- paying the total advertised price for the Course;
It is your responsibility to ensure that the booking dates and the Course are suitable for your requirements and capacity (including your physical and medical state and any disability from which you may suffer), in every respect.
- Provided that a place on the Course booked is available and that Incredible Photo Tours is satisfied that there is no good reason to refuse the booking, Incredible Photo Tours will confirm the booking in writing or email. Paying the deposit of the total advertised price only confirms your booking. You must then pay the balance of the advertised course price no later than 7 days of course commencement. Paying 100% of the total advertised price, the booking is complete and your place assured for the course.
- As soon as practicable, booking confirmation will be sent to you normally within 7 days of making payment for the Course by Incredible Photo Tours.
- If, for whatever reason, a booking is not confirmed, Incredible Photo Tours will make a full refund of the booking payment made by you, except where you cancel the confirmed booking, other than in accordance with our Cancellation and Alteration Policy, when the balance of any booking payment held by Incredible Photo Tours will be refunded, less a 10% charge for administration costs.
- Prices are quoted in Australian dollars (inclusive of GST). Course prices are per person, are correct at time of publication and can be subject to change at the discretion of Incredible Photo Tours.
- CANCELLATION AND ALTERATION POLICY
- Incredible Photo Tours may cancel a Course at any time prior to commencement due to any external event that is not in our control and restricts us to operate the planned itinerary, weather, roadblocks, minimum numbers not achieved to operate a course or otherwise and we do not operate a course and if a client has paid an advance or full payment, the amount so paid will be refunded back to the client.
- Due to the extensive organisation involved with running a Course, a strict cancellation fee will be applicable to compensate for costs and lost revenue. Once a booking is made the following cancellation fees will apply:
Full payment confirms Course.
Cancellation Fees for Courses
• 10+ days prior to Course commencement; no fee payable
• 6 – 9 days prior to Course commencement; 25% of total price
• 5 – 2 days prior to Course commencement; 50% of total price
• Within 24 hours of Course commencement or no shows; 100% of total price
- If you fail to join a Course, or join it after commencement, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund can be made. The above cancellation fees are in addition to cancellation fees which may be levied by venue hire place, or third party course and transport operators.
- You may give 10 days’ written notice, expiring before the start of your booked or confirmed Course, to Incredible Photo Tours to change or cancel the Course.
- If Incredible Photo Tours has to cancel your Course before the date of commencement, you will have the choice of:
- taking a Course on alternative date (and where this is of a different price you or we will refund the difference as appropriate); or
- accepting the full refund of all monies paid.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You must ensure that any medical or other attendance that you require is provided by you.
- You agree that you may be photographed or videoed in the course of the Course for the purpose of Incredible Photo Tours’ future publicity and that any written comments you make about the Course may be published by Incredible Photo Tours.
- You agree to abide by any reasonable directions (especially any given on account of health and safety), given by Incredible Photo Tours representatives in the running of a Course.
- You agree to behave in a reasonable and responsible manner and, in particular that you will do nothing which might endanger the health and safety of any person involved in the tour or which might result in personal injury to any person or loss of or damage to property belonging to Incredible Photo Tours its representatives or other clients.
- You agree to inform us of any special requests at the time of booking. We will advise the relevant suppliers of such requests but cannot guarantee that they will be met. Furthermore, Incredible Photo Tours has no liability to you if such requirements are not met.
- You agree to, Incredible Photo Tours to act for you, according to their best judgment in any emergency requiring medical attention.
- LIABILITY OF TOUR COMPANY
- When Incredible Photo Tours supplies ancillary services, which include any services supplied by a third party, Incredible Photo Tours does not give any warranty or guarantee as to their quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise but shall, where possible, assign to you the benefit of any warranty, guarantee or indemnity given by the person supplying those services.
- Incredible Photo Tours shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, costs or expenses or other claims for compensation arising from any instructions supplied by you which are incomplete, incorrect, illegible, out of sequence or in the wrong order or form, or arising from your late arrival, non-arrival or any other fault of yours or a third party.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Incredible Photo Tours, or as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, Incredible Photo Tours shall not be liable to you by reason of any innocent representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, for any loss of profit, opportunity or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (however caused) which arise out of or in connection with the provision of any Course (including any delay or failure to provide it), so however that, the entire liability of Incredible Photo Tours under or in connection with the Course contract shall be limited in maximum to the amount of the payments for the provision of the Course in question.
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or a responsible adult. Incredible Photo Tours is not responsible for any act or omission of yours which results in death, personal injury or loss of, or damage to property of any other client. At all times, Incredible Photo Tours reserves the right to not accept children on Courses due to safety concerns.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Insurance for medical emergency, including repatriation in any such event, is not included in the cost of the Course. Incredible Photo Tours are not medical practitioners and cannot provide advice as medical practitioners.
- Incredible Photo Tours must be informed of any health issues which may affect the Course, e.g. asthma, diabetes, heart condition etc.
- It is a condition of booking that all participants be covered by comprehensive travel insurance and do not travel against medical advice. You should organise travel insurance immediately you book so as to be covered in case of the ill health of yourself, a close relative or your travelling companion and the possibility of damage to your photographic equipment and other personal valuables.
- Loss or damage to your personal equipment is not covered by Incredible Photo Tours insurance.
- Courses include all photography tuition, accommodation, sightseeing, entry fees and meals as stated in the full itinerary (which can be viewed at www.incrediblephototours.com), however are subject to change solely at the discretion of Incredible Photo Tours. Alcohol is not included in any meals. When meals are not included in a Course price, participants will pay for meals at their own cost.
- As stated in the full itinerary, complimentary pick up and drop off is available from all hotels in Perth CBD and Northbridge area. Alternate pick up and drop off locations from a few other suburbs are also available upon request and may incur a small charge.
- Not included – Incredible Photo Tours is not responsible for any other expenses not mentioned in paragraphs 6.1 – 6.2, that may arise in your airfares, transport, accommodation, taxes, to attend our Courses.
- All customised Course fees will be judged on a case-by-case basis. Each customised Course will be subject to individual pricing and and individual customised Course estimate will be forwarded upon request.
- FORCE MAJEURE – unforeseeable circumstances that prevent someone from fulfilling a contract.
- Neither party shall be liable for any breach of its obligations resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control including fire, natural disaster, war, military hostilities or terrorism and strikes of employees. It does not include merely inclement weather conditions.
- Each of the parties agrees to give notice immediately to the other upon becoming aware of an event of force majeure such notice to contain details of the circumstances giving rise to it.
- Neither party shall have any liability to the other in respect of the termination of this agreement as a result of force majeure, except in relation to liabilities accrued before the occurrence of the force majeure.
- SUCCESSORS TO THE AGREEMENT
- Incredible Photo Tours is entitled to assign the benefit of this agreement.
- The benefit and obligations of this agreement shall be binding on any successor in title.
- SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
- If any of these terms is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as independent and severable from each other paragraph and therefore separately enforceable.
- No delay by Incredible Photo Tours in exercising any right, power or provision hereunder shall operate as a waiver of the exercise of any right at a future time.
- ENTIRE UNDERSTANDING
This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements and understandings between the parties. Each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, he does not rely on any representation, warranty or other term not forming part of this agreement, including by reference.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, the parties undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with the other in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- Subject to clause 11.1, if any difference shall arise between any of the parties touching the meaning of this Agreement or the rights and liabilities of the parties, the same shall be referred to arbitration by a single arbitrator to be appointed, on the application of either side.
Incredible Photo Tours will not share your contact information with any third party organisation, however by agreeing to these terms you allow Incredible Photos Tours to send you email reminders about your upcoming bookings and information on future tours and courses.